Our Policy Types for Home Insurance in St. Catharines & Niagara Falls

We offer both traditional and high-risk home insurance in St. Catharines and Niagara Falls. Our policy types cover various buildings, including:

  • Condominiums
  • Houses
  • Mobile homes

We also provide tenant insurance options if you rent an apartment, townhouse, or house.

Where you live often represents the largest investment in your life. You invest time, love, and funds in making your home secure and comfortable. Your home holds your greatest possessions, from childhood memorabilia to your new flat-screen.

At Keller & Associates Insurance Brokers, we can help you find a policy to protect your dwelling, as well as your belongings. We offer a range of property, rental, and home insurance in St. Catharines.

Our Process

We work close to each of our clients. As a result, we ensure that they receive the coverage they need. To help you determine your best options, we offer a free property quote. If your situation falls outside the coverage types listed above, our staff can give you personalized coverage options.

In Keller & Associates, we always have a policy that meet your needs. Whether you know exactly the coverage you want or you don’t know how to categorize your property, we can assess your situation. Because we have authority to offer policies from a number of companies, our brokers match you to a policy and any add-ons you need.

Contact Keller & Associates today to begin safeguarding your property. Expect to reach a friendly, knowledgeable staff member each time you reach out to us. Call 905‑687‑9300 to discuss home insurance with our St. Catharines-based staff.

If your circumstances rule out traditional insurance, we also offer high risk insurance policies. These can help you if your property has:

  • Multiple mortgages
  • Claims
  • No prior insurance
  • Non-payments
  • Renovation and update issues
  • Renters
  • Vacancy, including seasonal vacancy